Market Research Analyst at The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Research Analyst – New Ventures encompasses researching and recommending strategies to improve product performance and new business areas the organization can venture into to increase revenue and profit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research into existing and new business areas
- Advising the organization on the viable areas to venture into with clear justifications
- Initiating and maintaining partnerships with key industry experts and negotiating contracts to support projects
- Researching into available funding opportunities for captured business areas and soliciting funding for the projects
- Creating clear and useful reports and recommendations for product development use
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Assist in the acquisition of requirements needed to succeed in the captured business areas
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Statistics, Economics or other related field
- Minimum of a year experience as a research analyst
- Must be familiar with the financial industry and all other industry
- Must be vast in market research
- Must be familiar with data analysis and interpretation
- Must understand the voice of customer (VOC)
- Must know about strategy creation.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.