Procurement Manager at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government, “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Locations: Delta and Kogi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, co-ordinate and lead all buyers in the procurement of all materials and equipment for Projects secured by Company.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Contribute to the overall business of the Company by maximizing profitability through effective purchasing strategies.
- Administration of contracts and purchase orders follow-up by aggressive expediting/monitoring of vendor’s delivery progress of materials ordered to ensure timely completion of project without any late charges incurred.
- Maintenance and control of purchasing records and documents in compliance with ISO 9001 Purchasing system.
- Promote and maintain sound relationship with vendors.
- Oversee the assigned project procurement activities in order to meet time schedule with cost control.
- Negotiation with potential/short-listed suppliers for contract prices, contract arrangements, delivery and payment terms to achieve the best possible commercial advantage.
- Comprehensive sourcing for better local/overseas suppliers in terms of price and technology, analysis of proposals and vendor selection (pre-negotiation stage).
- Ensure the vendor deliverables are arrived in time and payment made accordingly to vendor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Construction, Building, Business Admin with relevant training in Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, processes and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Address all hand-delivered applications to:
The Group Head HR / Admin,
Mosra Enerji Limited,
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Mariere Road,
Zone B Extension,
Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja
Application Deadline 13th February, 2023.