Supervisor, Outbound at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Outbound
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- Lead a team of outbound consultants in the day-to-day operations of the contact centre to drive customer engagements, satisfaction and retention in fulfilment of the strategic goal of the CCC and the business at large.
- Minimum of First Degree.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Leadership Qualities.
- Knowledge & Experience in Effective Service Delivery.
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Data Analytics and Presentation skills.
- A good understanding of the Bank’s full range of products.
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills.
- A basic knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services.
- Understanding of the branch service standard and practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply