Warehouse Manager at Sundry Foods
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Status: Full-Time Staff
- Responsible for all stock requisitions, material distribution and proper storage of goods in the central store.
- Ensures that adequate stock is maintained and critical stock position is reported to head Supply chain management on weekly basis.
- Ensures that all necessary documents for processing suppliers’ payments gets to the buyers and accounts department on time etc.
- Responsible for receipt and issue of goods in the right quantity, quality, time, place and price.
- Post all materials received from suppliers and transferred to units on ERP.
- BSc / HND
- Technical Skill and MS Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2023.