Distribution Substation Operator at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone(Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states)
Distribution Substation Operator
This job role involves operating all distribution substation switch gears, monitoring the operation of the power transformer while ensuring safety of personnel and equipment.
- OND Electrical/Mechanical
- Professional Qualification; NABTEB certificate, NSE(Technologist) is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certification or qualification in Engineering is desired.
- Perform switching operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Receives, records instructions and reports all operational activities to the dispatch office.
- Issue of Protection Guarantee in line with safety procedures and IBEDC standard guidelines.
- Records hourly load and other integrated meter readings.
- Inspects and monitors Substation equipment.
- Records and documents all HV faults and other reports to the Business Hub Dispatch Office.
- Maintains log of all operations both routine and emergencies. Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Business Hub Dispatch.
How to apply
Closing date: Unspecified