Information Technology (IT) Specialist at Quest Oil Group
Quest Oil Group is a vertically integrated energy company established in 2010 with a vision to proffer top-notch technological solutions globally, through a carefully selected crop of talent with a passion for performance. Our Mission is to consistently deliver value through a team of efficient and result oriented individuals with an eye for excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Specialist
- Develop, recommend and implement information technology strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by monitoring the daily IT operations, network utilization and performance, implementing procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relating to hardware, software, and network problems promptly.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Manage the internet network/server used in the organization. Support staff and ensure zero internet downtime.
- Selecting and purchasing new hardware and software when necessary. Maintain records and track all IT-related assets (hardware/software) of the organization. Ensure all company devices (laptops/moderns, phones) with staff are protected and maintained in line with the company policy.
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Continuously analyze current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement. Prepare reports on IT performance and operations.
- Ensure periodic Maintenance is carried out on all IT networks, hardware/devices. Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Manage the IT team by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, appraising their performance, etc.
- First Degree in Computer science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate IT experience.
- Required IT certification; MCSE, MCTS, O365 Administrator.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Proficiency in Server Admin, Windows, Networking, Active Directory, Office 365 Administrator, Hardware maintenance skills, and Microsoft packages.
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th January, 2023.