Teller at New Dawn Microfinance Bank
New Dawn Microfinance Bank aims to reduce poverty and make financial services available to the huge catchment of unserved active poor in the urban and semi-urban areas of Uyo and Akwa Ibom State in general. We are a group of private citizens from diverse professional backgrounds who met and conceived the idea of establishing a Microfinance Bank that would be like no other. At New Dawn, we tailor our customers’ needs specifically to bespoke products to fit perfectly their needs. No matter what your priorities are, our exceptional service, unique benefits and expert solutions are tailored to help you achieve them all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide smooth and timely over-the-counter service to customers in accordance with the Bank’s specified customer service delivery standards
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept deposits, provide cash, or checks for withdrawals, and perform routine customer services.
- Carryout the reconciliation of prepaid expenses and other sundry accounts daily.
- Process fund inflows and outflows (SWIFT, inter-branch transfers, VAT payments, etc.) according to requirements of set policies and procedures
- Maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions.
- Provision support in expense processing/posting and prepare daily expense monitoring report.
- Conduct payment of salaries to customers with salary accounts.
- Process standing order instructions/transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Of Operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/ HND / B.Sc.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- A minimum of 1 year as a Teller in a financial institution and must be based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- Awareness of trends in cash management practices industry wide
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Good analytical and problem -solving skills
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Basic knowledge of book-keeping and accounting
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills demonstrated in unparalleled customer service delivery
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with their attached Resume and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2023.