Workshop Supervisor at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
- To coordinate the daily activities of Workshop Technicians for effective Vehicles and Forklifts maintenance.
- Schedule Vehicles and Forklifts for Routine Service & other Major repairs
- Receive vehicles for maintenance & carry out W/Shop loading for effective staff utilization, applying necessary controls
- Coordinate activities of the Pool
- Ensure compliance on daily, weekly and monthly submission of all workshop operational reports
- Carry out drivers and forklifts driving test and update record
- Coordinate both Lagos and west region workshop operations.
- Supervision of technicians activities to ensure zero lost time incident in the workshop.
- Ensure compliance on workshop 5s and housekeeping.
- Occasionally execute Routine Service, as well as Major & recovery repair of vehicles
- Carry out Road Tests & release vehicles and Forklifts after repair
- Inspect & Vet Work Shop Spare Parts delivered by Suppliers & Control Lagos W/Shop Expenses
- Prepare/send to WM, Routine vehicle and forklifts W/Shop Reports as scheduled
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by supervisor.
- B.Sc or HND in Automobile or relevant Engineering Courses
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience in the Maintenance of Automobile.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply