Project Manager at Siemens
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Nigeria
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Organization: Gas Services
Business Unit: Service Europe & Africa
Full / Part time: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
About the Role
A Snapshot of Your Day:
- Conducts all relevant project management activities for various kinds of service projects with internal focus to meet respective project goals in terms of time, cost, and quality.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the seamless planning and execution of projects. This includes clarifying and advising customers on targets and requirements to provide technical solutions.
- Perform ongoing risk management during projects to identify and minimize risks
- Ensure adherence to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Responsible for monitoring achievements and adherence to budgets and schedules, initiating actions to minimize non-conformance costs and creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Be a great partner with customers and all internal and external project collaborators
What You Bring
- 3 – 5 years Project Management experience
- PMP or Prince2 certification is a requirement
- Must be goal oriented, comfortable working in diverse teams, and experienced in managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Prior experience on Gas Turbine projects will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply